*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
New to this if I ask for the folding trowel I then have to add something is that the way it hoes

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.005701,-1.683716

As per the explanation on post #1, when cowboy posts up his offer (as he accepted the latest gift), you can choose to take the gift (for free including postage) but you must offer a gift for another user to claim, which you in turn must post on. Understand?

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I'll take the bbq!

In return I offer a mesh hammock (good for storing kit under your main hammock) made by gelert I believe,
Piccy and pm to follow

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Cheers dasy2k1 for keeping me informed with the progress of this, it arrived yesterday but I was out, picked it up this morning. Very happy. Thank you.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Forgot to say I got my drainer and contents from Tengu the other week while in the UK. Got myself a beanie hat, straight razor, leather belt and assorted other bits and bobs in there with it. These drainers and contents are fast becoming a real bargain. Thanks Tengu.

However in my haste to open the wrapping I used a knife thinking the softa rea was bubble wrap and put an inch cut into the hat. D'oh! Anyway the hat was a bit too small so I donated it to my partner Alison who sewed it up and is well pleased with it.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Ok sorry for the wait all, up next from me is a jute cobra stick bracelet doubled up and a rope platted belt. Would fit up 36 w is say... Will check on that thow.

:D

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
All yours buddy.. send me your addy and ill get em off tomorrow! :)

Biker, sorry for the delay, ill pm you my addy later on..

Cheers,
Matt

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
If you delay much longer sending me your address, cowboy I'll send you my paypal details too (hint hint)

Still on offer from Roger-UK

A lovely leather pouch and your choice of any two paracord fobs. See posting above for pix

I'm that's a film I wouldn't bring able to wait to see

The Mighty Oak Is Merely A Nut Who Stood His Ground

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE