*The* Gift-It-On Thread

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Those owl prints are superb.

If you like them then grab them :)

Morning Bump, currently on offer:
in return i was just printing some recent photos of mine that have gone down very well on springwatch and rspb sites.

these are printed on top quality canon paper from my full nikon D3s files each one takes about 5 minutes to print.

no one else at the moment has a print of these.
it may look good on screen but the prints are something else,frame them and love them.

choose 2 from these (see post 3980 for actual pictures)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Evening Bump, currently on offer:
in return i was just printing some recent photos of mine that have gone down very well on springwatch and rspb sites.

these are printed on top quality canon paper from my full nikon D3s files each one takes about 5 minutes to print.

it may look good on screen but the prints are something else,frame them and love them.

choose 2 from these (see post 3980 for actual pictures)

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England

choose 2 from these

JM7_0149.jpg

JM7_0123.jpg

JM7_0146.jpg

JM7_9980.jpg

JM7_9535.jpg

these are top quality prints that if i was selling would go for £**+each and exclusive

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Pleasure mate, pm Johnny your details.

next up is a credit card size fresnel lens for fire starting. and some extra natural fire starting bits ( i am away with work next week so wont be able to post until get back)

Last edited:

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Good on you Tank! goodjob

- thats what makes this site such a nice place to live..... people go out their way to help others and it's not just take take take!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE