The GBBBO!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
That's right my friends, and no I didn't typo it does need the extra B!

With all the skills we have on here baking is one of them surely. So how about starting our own GREAT BRITISH BUSHCRAFT BAKE OFF :D

Not sure If we can run to having Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood but if I smile nicely perhaps I can persuade Toddy and British Red to take on the roles of judges or we could just do it for the fun of it.

I havn't really thought it properly through, just that what a great idea it would be so is anyone interested?

I thought perhaps we could have an 'indoor dry run' over the winter then run it properly over an open fire next year.

So what do you think peeps? is it a goer and if so would you join in? - If I get some interest I'll devise a proper format.

Eragon21

May 30, 2009
Aberdare
Yeah I would be interested in this - but it boils down to the when and where and the logistics of it all.

I assume it would involve a meet - would it be at athe BushMoot next yera or do you plan a seperate event/gathering

Emdiesse

Settler
Jan 9, 2005
Surrey, UK
Yeah I would be interested in this - but it boils down to the when and where and the logistics of it all.

I assume it would involve a meet - would it be at athe BushMoot next yera or do you plan a seperate event/gathering

That'd be pretty cool.

Like an addition to bring a meal, on a different day however.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE