The funny and the idiotic mistakes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MSkiba

Settler
Aug 11, 2010
North West
So far the dumbest thing Ive dont was last night. While raining, midnight, under the influance with a huge saw in my hand climbing down a steep muddly slope slipped and fell on my saw (a normal wood BnQ full lengh saw with no sheath). Luckily it was only my thumb that got a deep cut. Had to go back to camp for first aid kit. The second dumbest thing I did, was, once I seen to my injuries, I went back the same way, in same condition, carrying the same saw in the same dangeraus way. Happy ending tho, I got to the fell birch tree in the end and got my carving wood!

_mark_

Settler
May 3, 2010
Google Earth
stabbed myself in the leg with a bowie knife pretending to be Rambo.
someone threw a rock at me and instead of moving I decided to see if it hurt...it still does 22 years later (same with a dart)!
My friend sprayed his jon thomas with CS gas for a £50 bet, (not me i know but deserves a mention for sheer stupidity).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE