The Four Of uS .....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 6, 2011
none
On Saturday after months of careful planning,(1 days notice) myself Ed , Rich and Ant decided to stealth camp ( on my own land ) We limited ourselves to 10 items and 20kgs (342 items and a quad). we all met at dawn (11.30 am) loaded up and started the 12 mile walk (1 mile ) to our pinpointed carefully planned site (just up the lane a bit ) after an exhaustive trek we finally arrived just as the sun was going down (11.45 am) we set about gathering old mans beard and cramp balls (matches and firelighters ) and after 15 minutes of bowdrilling , we were away .well what an adventure it took all 4 of us just 2 hours to erect our £400.00 tents (asda £19.99 ) and snugpak limited edition hammocky bivvy things (milletts buy one get one free sleeping bags) we were lucky enough with our skills to trap a wild dartmoor boar (Tesco finest sausages and bacon) and set about spit roasting the said beast in our tefal non stick pan .nothing quite like hunting and eating your own food .I forgot to mention that when we first arrived we tapped the spring birch for copious amounts of budweiser and carl sberg. When all too soon it was time to bed down for the night , being feb it was minus 10 (plus 5). Unfortunately, at about 4 a.m.
being the landowner and fed up with people stealth camping on my land, leaving the 'lots of trace' attitude I caught the 4 idiots and threw them of my land. Let that be a lesson to me.
All the best
Ivan
ps if people are offended by this i will refrain .

Feb 6, 2011
none
Thankyou chaps you have restored my faith in human nature , there is an old saying if you cant have a laugh , dont go out ,look out for more rubbish from the Dartmoor idiot cheers ....

Feb 6, 2011
none
Sorry Northumbrian, just my silly sense of humour, tongue in cheek jest with the serious boys , no harm meant.

SimonD , Next time i will gain full permission from myself, or be a bit stealthier . proper planning.... prevents poor performance.

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
Sorry Northumbrian, just my silly sense of humour, tongue in cheek jest with the serious boys , no harm meant.

SimonD , Next time i will gain full permission from myself, or be a bit stealthier . proper planning.... prevents poor performance.

ne idea what your going on about mate, lol way over my head, must be to early in the day for me,lol

Feb 6, 2011
none
Right some more old tosh.... I have officially proposed and seconded, in a secret ballot that i am now E.U. Bushcraft spokesman , my first venture is to set aside 1 million pounds for a bushcraft site somewhere in europe , but with a twist to keep boredom at bay , i will let the kids slide down the butter mountain and the adults swim in the wine lake,since taking up this post i have also been asked to talk on defence, i put forward that we keep painting defence with creosote to stop anyone else sitting on it . Just to let you know i have taken delivery , from central funds ,an ipod ,ipad and an iphone now all i need is an IQ !!
IFTHIS KIND OF THING ANNOYS JUST SAY AND I WILL STOP

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE