The day before and the Landy dies on me :(

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dano

Forager
Nov 24, 2005
UK
check out the ads in LRO etc for shops, there was Autogas in Streatham, LRR at Penhall Road Charlton and there is also a place in Medway, failing that try the local LR clubs

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Been there, done that!
Once you get it, it's easy enough to fit so long as you have two wrists per arm, just make sure you connect the fuel hoses the right way around.

Sympathies

Ogri the trog

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
2.5 NA / 2.5 TD and 200Tdi share a common lift pump - if you've got a local Land Rover dealer they might be your best bet to get one in a serious hurry. If they "won't sell you one because it's the wrong bit for your car sir" and you need a 200Tdi chassis number gimme a shout ;)

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Used these guys in the past and had a quick turn around. I was after a starter and ex manifold for a jap inport type R and got it same day !

PS never take first price ;)

(glad u got it sorted, would help if i posted the link!! www.findapart.com)

Last edited:

Milo

Jun 15, 2009
London
cheers guys, went and got one from hoddesdon this morning but was the wrong one . Luckily i thought to buy a cut off solenoid at the same time incase. The RAC man was wrong yet again, disconected all hoses and uplift pump seemed to be working fine. Swapped over cut out solenoid, pumped the lift pump a few times and it STARTED :)

Now if it doesnt start once I get there, wheres the nearest phone box to call the RAC for a lift home ? :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE