The Complete Fire Piston

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firemaker

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 26, 2005
Minnesota, USA
stores.ebay.com
Its all there, tinder compartment, lube compartment, with a pick, and lanyard beed. The knife is for a KITH on Dan Foggs site! Its called "Barbarian". :cool:
Picture1706052379.jpg

Picture1706052380.jpg

Picture1706052381.jpg

Comments please.

Ice Tigre

Nov 30, 2005
Alaska, USA
This is my first post here, although I've been lurking and reading fo a while.

Anyway, the fire piston looks good, hope the one I'm making turns out that good.
But that knife is fantastic!! Hope I get it in the draw!--that is if you mean the "spring fling" kith. :D

Gary

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
our turn to ask for a explination! - whats a kith :eek: (frantically hoping i'm not makeing to huge a fool of myself!)

Anyway i'd like to echo the comments of others - your work is fantastic! and a tutorial would be great! :You_Rock_

Ice Tigre said:
This is my first post here, although I've been lurking and reading fo a while.

Anyway, the fire piston looks good, hope the one I'm making turns out that good.
But that knife is fantastic!! Hope I get it in the draw!--that is if you mean the "spring fling" kith. :D

Gary

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
firemaker said:
Its all there, tinder compartment, lube compartment, with a pick, and lanyard beed. The knife is for a KITH on Dan Foggs site! Its called "Barbarian". :cool:
Picture1706052379.jpg

Picture1706052380.jpg

Picture1706052381.jpg

Comments please.
Main comment is.....when do you plan to sell it and can I be first in the queue?

Red

firemaker

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 26, 2005
Minnesota, USA
stores.ebay.com
A KITH is a "knife in the hat" The knife makers who sign up for it make a knife by what ever rules where set by who started it. Then at the date set for the draw everyone swaps there knifes in the order set by who started the kith. And its alot of fun.

oops56

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 14, 2005
proctor vt.
I know where you got them brass picker i got some also have not done it yet my drill chuck is bent a little have to do it by hand when i got mine i wish mine like that when i get the rest of my order from jeff i got good pictures of all fire piston and flint steel that i have maybe saturday be here xx fingers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE