The clear out continues! Titanium pots, superfly tarp, GoLite Jam2 and more...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Just sat in it and totally destroyed it ! Aaaaaaaarrrggh :banghead:
5c189799-aac1-3e08.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Oh noo! What have you done? :(
I'm on my phone so can't see from pic, what's ripped? I'll look on other thread...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

disherwood

Jun 1, 2012
queensbury
hi. interested in the pans. You say the coating is still intact. Just noticed the brief for the eca265 doesn't mention and coating ?? did it come with a coating from new ?
cheers. david

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
hi. interested in the pans. You say the coating is still intact. Just noticed the brief for the eca265 doesn't mention and coating ?? did it come with a coating from new ?
cheers. david

When i got them, the pans had/have a really smooth feel - a bit hard to describe really - i just assumed it was some sort of non-stick coating. But just checking Bobs site, you're right, there is no mention of non-stick! Although a bit more searching leads me to find that the ECA40[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]2 pan has the non-stick coating, not these. Sorry for any confusion.
James
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]?[/FONT]

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Bump!
if not sold by Wednesday night, it's back in the gear locker :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE