The bush songs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ozhaggishead

Nomad
Dec 8, 2007
Sydney
www.flickr.com
When out bushcrafting in the woods or wilds what song do you sing?Round the campfire at night or when wet tried and hungry to keep you self going.Few people know all the words to a song today.Even less know old folk songs.

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Personally when im sitting round the fire chatting to good friends at the end of the day the last thing i want to hear is someone :240: warbling off a naff folk song :rolleyes: , its just nice to chat, chill and relax, i dont mind a little background music but singing just grips my sphincter. Although may i add if Beyonce was singing and shaking her bits i wouldnt complain.. just my thoughts.

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Personally when im sitting round the fire chatting to good friends at the end of the day the last thing i want to hear is someone :240: warbling off a naff folk song :rolleyes: , its just nice to chat, chill and relax, i dont mind a little background music but singing just grips my sphincter. Although may i add if Beyonce was singing and shaking her bits i wouldnt complain.. just my thoughts.

uncle_stuffy

Jun 16, 2008
Brighouse
It depends on location and comapny. But years of rugby has taught me many different songs (mostly rude) but I also find that a musical instrument also helps when the singing dries up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE