Jack in the Greeni

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kav

Nomad
Mar 28, 2021
California
I dragged my mortal self back from my medical clinic just down the street. I have both the flu and RVS and anemic. Five Covid shots apparently have made me robust enough to avoid hospital.
I’m supposed to quarantine in my
Apartment.
The center commons consist of two huge Quercia lobata oaks. I
Take my Polish shelter, gstove and sheepskin down. I put a frozen stew in the billy and a quart bottle of Guinness, cheddar and rosemary sourdough.
My neighbors are all staring at me, gathered in concerned twos and threes. The bipolar alpha female tries to tell me it’s against tenant rules to camp. I tell her to show me or go away.
I play Jethro Tull 1977 Songs from the woods on my phone.
Two missionaries, representing a cult I despise walk up, propaganda in hand, urged on by
Alpha female. I take a dramatic gulp of stout, half spilling it down my chin. SHHH!!!! You’re interrupting the gentry. Excuse me? The fairies fool! They’re telling me about this year’s roses at Findhorn. I tear off a piece of bread, dunk in the stew and chew it with another gulp. They back off and leave quickly.
I take a much needed nap, wake to the chill of sunset and come inside.
Bushcraft is where you are.

Kav

Nomad
Mar 28, 2021
California
I got the flu shot, pneumonia, five Covid. This RVS has no vaccine and apparently the flu formula missed this year’s version. With all the anti vaccine morons and not wearing masks it was probably a matter of time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE