the 2nd DD group buy for hammocks and tarps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi Sandbag47,

If the price is £21 inc P&P. Can you please sign me up for 1 x Travel Hammock (Seconds) 2008? How long would it be before I could have one? Also can you PM payment details, etc.

Cheers,

NC

if it's just the travel second you want ..as soon as i get your details and payment it will only take a couple of days as it will be sent out straight away....
pm sent

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok now i have some time and have learnt how to upload pic's..so here they are

first some pic's that Nick sent me

Tarp8.jpg

Tarp7.jpg

Tarp2.jpg

Tarp1.jpg

ok and some i did in my garden when it wasn't raining and there wasn't any builders doing stuff out there (had a boiler fitted and a new laminate floor laid ).
but it was windy so i pegged the tarp out with what i could find to hand.

2008_08230004.jpg

above in it's compresser sack

2008_08230009.jpg

2008_08230010-1.jpg

corner top and bottom

2008_08230008.jpg

loop

2008_08230006.jpg

tarp pegged out

2008_08230011.jpg

taped seams
also just so you all know..the new Tarp is PU 3,000mm coated...and it has 19 loops on it

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
chainsaw is 640grams heavy ????? look at pic..so light i could even squeeze it when it was shoved in its sack :)

2008_08230013.jpg

..no news on the new tarps or hammocks..and just so you all know the minute i find out it will put on this site...and i will start ball rolling to finish the gp...but what i will do soon is ask for your addresses just so i can get ready for when the stock has arrived.( i too want this monster finished)

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
sauroman101................... ......................... Tarp 3x3 Lightweight
Mesquite...................... .......................... 1 x tarp 3x3 lightweight
sulehay....................... ............................1 x Travel Hammock and Tarp 3x3 Lightweight
widu13........................ ............................1 x Travel Hammock and Tarp 3x3 Lightweight
mountain_necro_goat........... ......................2 x tarp 3x3 lightweight
PJMcBear...................... .. ........................1 x camping hammock and tarp 3x3 lightweight
RussT......................... .............................. 1 x travel hammock and tarp 3x3 lightweight
HERBz......................... .............................1 x travel
redkite....................... .............................. .......1x 3x3 lightweight tarp
traxsboy...................... .............................. ..1x nets,1x 3x3 lightweght tarps
Aragorn....................... .............................. ....1x 3x3 lightweight tarp
kiltedpict.................... .............................. .......1 x tarp 3x3 lightweight
ddokkum....................... .............................. ......1 x travel
the interceptor boy........................... ...................1x travel and 3x3 tarp l/w
bluemerln..................... .................... ................. tarp 3x3 lightweight
Mosnan........................ .............................. ...........................1X Tarp 2X3
Allie.................................................................................1 x l/w tarp

below is £27 for the tarps

woodstock..................... .............................. .....................l/w tarp
sparkplug..................... .............................. .......................l/w tarp
drliamski................................................................l/w tarp and camping hammock
bootstrap bob.............................................................i/w tarp
bogeyman................................................................travel and l/w tarp
ckelks.....................................................................travel and l/w tarp
Gleams.....................................................................l/w tarp
welshwhit...................................................................l/w tarp

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE