Thanks half goat, great work....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Baggy

Settler
Oct 22, 2009
Essex, UK
www.markbaigent.co.uk
Hi all

As my carving imroves I have started to appreciate other crafts more and more, I have been especially inpressed with halfgoat's leather work.

So I saved my pennies until I could order a custom blade cover for my very sharp drawknife, it has been made and is now here. I am very, very pleased with it, it is just what I wanted. How neat is that stitching!!!

I am short of spare time so just some quick pics, the ash in the background may be what I use for the handles.

halfgoat1.jpg

halfgoat2.jpg

halfgoat3.jpg

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Awh it looks great :) Thanks a lot Mark for being very understanding with this project (first time making a sheath without the blade infront of me) and thanks a bunch for the great pics your photography far surpasses mine ;)

Baggy

Settler
Oct 22, 2009
Essex, UK
www.markbaigent.co.uk
Hiya

Awh it looks great :) Thanks a lot Mark for being very understanding with this project (first time making a sheath without the blade infront of me) and thanks a bunch for the great pics your photography far surpasses mine ;)

No understanding needed, it way my hanging on to the blade that probably made things tough for you, but as you can see the fit is perfect.

Did you want the pics in high res?

nic.

Forager
Mar 21, 2011
Mid Wales
That is very pretty Mark / Hamish - I am going to be down at my fathers next week, making handles for the other drawknives- He has lots of hardwood offcuts probably some yew. I'll see what I can find.

Baggy

Settler
Oct 22, 2009
Essex, UK
www.markbaigent.co.uk

nic.

Forager
Mar 21, 2011
Mid Wales
Hi Mark- I had seen it; Thats why I was on about trying to find you some Yew. My Father will turn some handles for me, it will fit in better with the round ferrules and endcaps.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE