Thanks from a Noob :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
I would just like to say thanks to everyone I met at this years moot, for the help and advice, and the generally great atmosphere. Special thanks to:
Spikey ( Squirrel stick, this man is nuts),
Dave Budd, great craftsman, and a really nice guy,
Tim_n (hope the Husquavarna will serve you well),
Longstrider ( this man is going to cost me a lot of money, I just know it)
Graham, for the knot tutorial, I just hope I have the right name.
Steve and Isaac for the sheep dressing tutorial,
Dave53, nice seeing you again.
John Fenna, Tilley hats most frequent warranty customer :)
Mad Dave for being mad :)
Tony for organising and being the go to guy for the event,
and everyone whom I didn't get the names of, I hope to see you all again at next years moot.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I agree, was my first time there and all the guys were so friendly. Shame I had to leave early but big thanks to Dave53
And The Big Labowski for making me feel at home.
Also to Longstrider for the two to one sharpening tutorial, the guy is a legend and nicest guy I have met in a long time.

Brewers Whoop

Tenderfoot
Dec 19, 2008
Somerset
And another 'thank you' from a first-timer. My boy and I could only stay until Sunday, but have already made a vow to be there for the duration next year. Many thanks to those who organised the event and those who put on so many fantastic workshops. It's definite kid in a sweetshop syndrome, standing looking at the 'whats on today' board and wanting to do everything!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE