Thank-you Galemys!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rhoda

Nomad
May 2, 2004
Cornwall
www.worldwild.co.uk
Just thought I'd share with you how generous and thoughtful Galemys has been (sorry if I embarress you!). I posted a comment on another thread expressing an interest in the film 'The Great Dance.' Just after I posted I had a PM from Galemys requesting my address as he was sending me a dvd of the film along with a dvd of other bushcrafty stuff. He wanted no money for postage from Holland.
This just reminded me yet again of the kindness of people on this forum. This is such a great community, thank-you Galemys!!
:You_Rock_

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I`ve had similar responses from members in the past too, I don`t know of any other forums where people would do the same either.

Have you had chance to watch it yet Rhoda ?

Galemys

Settler
Dec 13, 2004
Zaandam, the Netherlands
Ash,

the Penan/Bruno Manser-DVD arrived yesterday, I hope I can watch it tonight, thank's very much! :D
I'm guessing the plant material that you included is "terap tree" fibre for making Semelai-style fire piston gaskets? I'm very excited about that and will try it out soon! :morpheus:

Cheers,

Tom

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I am now desperately seeking for a smilie with blushing red cheeks…

Cheers Rhoda,

Tom

no idea where you can get one of those
ashamed053611282jy0.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE