Thank you all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks for coming and thanks for making it a great Moot. We've revived loads of great feedback and the dates for the next one are nearly sorted.

You're a great bunch of people that are an example of sharing and friendliness, I take my hat off to you :You_Rock_

here's to the next one :beerchug:

D

Deleted member 7976

Thank you Tony and the Mods.

My first Moot and I had a fantasic time. Looking forward to next year already :D

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Thank you for all your hard work & organisation to make it a great Moot. It was my first time there & I had such a great time. I did not stop leaning stuff from when I got out of the car on the Thursday to when I finished the flint knapping course on the Wednesday, got in the packed car & drove home. It was nice to meet so many members and to put names to faces, which is what it is all about at the end of the day. The courses were great and I like the 1/2 day approach, with the odd full day, which is a nice change from the 1 hour course at the Wilderness Gathering. Thanks to everyone involved in putting the Moot on and hope to see you all next year.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE