THAMES VALLEY WING

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
The meet-up on friday went very well and it was nice to meet up with everyone. We're going out on a jolly from the 6th - 8th of August in the Cotswolds. Everyone is welcome and I'll put up details soon for this trip. We also talked about some dedicated training type days were we focus on a specific subject and teach /learn that particular subject that day. EG Navigation , plants, Tree,s etc. This will need people to be forth coming and volunteer to run such a day if they have any particular skill.

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
I'm not going to be able to make the planned meet-up in the Cotswolds now, as another family commitment has come up. Sorry, and hope you all have a good time

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
I was going to arrange a camp-site for the friday night, and then we were going to walk out of there and wild camp overnight on the saturday. I won't go into details, but I've got a lot going on at the moment and life is a little hectic to say the least. Work, Home ,Helping friends.
If someone wants to take over this time, and arrange something. It just needs someone to come forward?. I'll hopefully make the next one when things have settled down.

All the best

jakunen

Native
Sorry guys,
I'm not gonna be able to arrange anything. I've not had any luck trying to sort anythign out and have meetings every evening this week so won't get time to do anything in time for the week after next. :cry:

Could do with it though as I'm feeling VERY stressed out ...

wolf man

Forager
Sep 12, 2005
Oxford
Hello all

just found this thread, and as i'm in Oxford, would love to know if you are still getting together.
Could you let me know when the next one is, love to come along.

WM

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
I'm going too arrange something in the new year in the Oxford area but till then you're welcome to come along to Dartmoor and the bow drill workshop and camp in Oxford :beerchug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE