Tenth wonder hammock XL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave89

Nomad
Dec 30, 2012
Sheffield
Do tenth wonder still sell the XL hammock because I can't seem to find it on there website and its disappeared off fleebay

Philster

Settler
Jun 8, 2014
Poole, Dorset
From what I understand, TW lost their seamstress - this is why most of the stuff has disappeared from their site. There is a recent notice saying that production has started up again so I assume they have filled the vacancy! So they definitely are NOT closed down :)

Last edited:

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
From what I understand, TW lost their seamstress - this is why most of the stuff has disappeared from their site. There is a recent notice saying that production has started up again so I assume they have filled the vacancy! So they definitely are NOT closed down :)

Ah good to hear! I have a couple of hammocks and tarps from them already but I'd hate to see a good company go under.

andibs

Forager
Jan 27, 2012
S. Yorks
Definitely still going. I got my first ever hammock two days ago from them. Roll on Sunday night when I hope to test drive it

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE