Tent Suggestions

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Hi All .

Looking for Tent Suggestions please.

I'm off to Norway in April for a 4X4 exped to raise funds for Combat Stress- we will be camping out from the back of or vehicles , and I need a suggestion for a Two man ( I'm pretty sizeable by myself... ) Tent for me and my buddy.

I think I need to take into account that the ground is going to be rocky as hell, so self supporting is a must.

I've been looking at the Alpkit tents but am really looking for suggestions please.

( Or a loan of a tent maybe???? )

Jan 13, 2018
Rural Lincolnshire
If 'vehicle camping' then weight is not much of an issue.
It could be worth 'having a word' with your local Regiment, they may want to support you and could offer some equipment (on loan)

It costs nowt to ask.

Reactions: TeeDee

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
When trekking with a vehicle I use an Oz Tent - big, heavy, has to go on a roofrack but it goes up in 30 seconds, is self supporting and you can stand up in it. I've used it in the desert in Africa and in snow in Norway. They're not to everyone's taste but I can wholeheartedly recommend them for vehicle trekking.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE