Tengu's Generosity

THOaken

Native
Jan 21, 2013
England(Scottish Native)
I thought I should post this little video here, even though it suits the Craft section more, so it'd get a bit more recognition.

I was lucky enough to be contacted by a member of the Bushcraft UK forum and he's supplied me with everything I need to get started in leather crafts. That member was Tengu.

I know this isn't the correct forum section, but if anyone can answer the few small questions I have in the video, that'd be great.

[video=youtube;bn7jwzNBEDM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn7jwzNBEDM[/video]

Thanks again, Tengu. Much appreciated!

Last edited:

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
Tengu's a girl :)

Tengu are renowned swordsmen and are said to have taught the military arts to the Minamoto hero Yo****sune. They live in trees in mountainous areas. A group of tengu is headed by a chief, who is depicted with a prominent nose, angry and threatening expression, dressed in red robes and carrying a feather fan.

Great generosity by the way!

THOaken

Native
Jan 21, 2013
England(Scottish Native)
Tengu you are a gem.

Nice to see you off to a good start :)

You happy with the way I described the pouches?
Indeed, Michael. I may need some instruction later on though. A few questions I have to ask, but I'll leave them for the moment until I'm ready to get cracking. Thanks :)

Edit: I was going to ask questions here, but this thread isn't about me. I'll speak to you and others privately I suppose.

Last edited:

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
They also have big Egos which need constant preening...Haha.

(Nice to see Autocensor got Benkeis pal, I will never view the Gempei wars in quite the same way ever again...)

Thanks to THOaken for helping me with my clearout.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Tengu are renowned swordsmen and are said to have taught the military arts to the Minamoto hero Yo****sune. They live in trees in mountainous areas. A group of tengu is headed by a chief, who is depicted with a prominent nose, angry and threatening expression, dressed in red robes and carrying a feather fan.

Great generosity by the way!

I thought they were woodland spirits

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tengu

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE