Ten Hares together in one field.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lynx

Nomad
Jun 5, 2010
Wellingborough, Northants
I have just been on my usual Sunday walk today across local farmland. It takes me around 2.5 hours and because of the snow it was a test on my calf muscles as the snow was deeper than I had thought in places. I'm sure I will suffer tomorrow.

Anyhow, I counted no less than ten full grown hares in one field which was quite amazing as I have only ever seen two or three together at a time. Maybe it's something to do with the weather and the fact that they can spot each other a lot easier in the snow? :) Whatever the reason it was fantastic to see them all and had the snow not been blowing directly at me I would have taken a photo.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
It's normal for hares to clog up with each other in winter time. 10 is a lot though. I think there's ten of them when there's not snow as well, the other 7 are just camouflaged!:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE