Telogreika

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
Does anyone know where I could purchase a new Telogreika from?

They are basically padded tunics that the Russians wore in WW2 and could keep you warm in sub zero conditions for long periods coupled with similarly made trousers, felt boots and fur hat.

cc2081.jpg

And no I didn't watch 'Enemy At the Gates' last night, honest. :rolleyes:

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
contact Dmitry over at www.soviet-propaganda.com
his website doesn't update much so msn or mail him he may be able to get these, he usually gets most russian surplus or old kit. he's based out of st petersburg.
failing that try some re-enactment forums i frequently speak with the chaps on the www.red-alliance.net forums and they're into hardcore impersonations ranging from ww2 to modern ;)
pete

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
I used to be a member on this forum when i did reenactment, if you scroll down they have a soviet section, someone on there would be able to point you in right direction.

http://www.wwiireenacting.co.uk/forum/

i will put a post up asking does anyone know where to get one from, ive put up a post under general soviet info, you can read it see what replies i get but you cant post unless your a member.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
just in case you havent seen it i got this reply,

I'd recommend the usual suspects...www.frontofrussia.com for example. He's got some good winter uniform sets.

There's usually a few at Beltring if he can hold on - though I've been told they are repros they look OK.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE