Tea Spoons

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Had a couple of really nice days down in my part of the world, so ive sat out in the garden whittling away wearing just a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, even got a bit of a sun tan:D

Made these, all tea spoons, the largest is 5 inches long the smallest 4 inches, all made from cherry apart from the pointed one in the middle which is from birch

aaDscn6770.jpg

aaDscn6780.jpg

Have a few more blanks in progress.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Good stuff Kepis

Not seen much of the decent weather so far this week but I'm hoping to get out for a bit of a walkl tomorrow evening, see what's about.

madcow

Feb 19, 2009
Netherlands
He He

The weather has been lovely here too.
Been outside doing a bit of friction fire lighting practice all day and now my arm hurt :p

and nice spoons you got there Kepis :) I really like the patterns in the cherry wood.

Bas

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Typical lovely day yesterday , but when I am "working from home " today thick fog and cold

Cracking spoons by the way

out of interest what tools did you use

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Tools used were a bog standard Clipper knife and a spoon knife and a bit of fine sand/flour paper, that was all

aaDscn6781.jpg

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I have a couple of Frosts spoonies, good bits of kit tbh, i get on better with the Ben Orford one though for small spoons etc as it has a tighter radius on the blade, the Frosts one i use for larger bits of carving

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE