Tea and Coffee

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
A friend has a Tea Merchants and when we go out camping he will make up foil sealed packs containing tea x5, coffe x5, whitener x10 and sugar x 10. These will sit in a pack for years and are handy for a day and a nights camping, he can even do a just tea or coffe pack.
The question is would anyone be interested in buying these?

A rough back of the beer mat price was £ 1.50 & p&p, please let me know what you think.

Thanks - Russ

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
I will find out details, the tea will be his own blend, he supplies most of Derbyshire and the oulaying counties and has been established a few generations so the quality has been tested.
Im sure if you bought a few the price would be less, If there is intrest I will firm things up with him or even just send you a pack out so you can review it?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Firstly I'm going to shift this to Group Buys, even if it's still in the planning stage, and then I'm going to say, "Me too", :D
These sound like they would be ideal to keep in the car and keep things tidy :eek: :rolleyes: as well as useable.

cheers,
Toddy

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Would he be able to speciality teas as I only drink Lapsang Souchong (best campfire tea going IMHO) without milk but with sugar so the so the coffee and whitener wouldn't be much use for me.

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
Thanks Toddy for putting the post here, I had a chat with him tonight an he's going to get some sample packs made up. I will keep you informed - Russ

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
A friend has a Tea Merchants and when we go out camping he will make up foil sealed packs containing tea x5, coffe x5, whitener x10 and sugar x 10. These will sit in a pack for years and are handy for a day and a nights camping, he can even do a just tea or coffe pack.
The question is would anyone be interested in buying these?

A rough back of the beer mat price was £ 1.50 & p&p, please let me know what you think.

Thanks - Russ
when you say " containing tea x5, coffee x5, whitener x10 and sugar x 10" are you talking about Tea/coffee bags, packets of whitener and sugar?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE