TBS Brown Leather Sheath. Anyone own one?

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Just wondering if anyone owns one of these sheaths? I believe the work with Mora knives but I'm wondering about retention also wondering about how they fit on the belt, from the pics I can see what looks like a horizontal belt loop but i'm otherwise foxed how it rides on the belt

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I'm wondering about a couple the 510 and the new Pro robust, also wondering if it'll fit the Hultafors craftman enhanced grip?

a pic of the back of the sheath would help too :)

Last edited:

Moosemap

Sep 7, 2007
Kumberg, Austria
www.karteundkanu.at
I got one of these, incl the Boar in stainless. I just tried to fit a Mora Companion HD into the sheath, it fits ok, but it is not fixed at all, it will slide out.

The back of the sheath provides you with a belt loop for carrying the knife rather high on the hip and together 3 loops for horizontal carry. I improvised mine with an additional belt loop fixed with paracord for lower carry, but I would rather have a someway more traditional sheath like the one provided by Brisa for the Enzo Badger. But I do not know if it will fit the rather substantial Boar (I also use the sheath of the Trapper for my bushie made by Mark, but it is way too small and narrow for the Boar...).
Pic of the back of the sheath and the Companion will be added...

ATB Heinz

Attachments

• IMG_1496.jpg
    IMG_1496.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE