Tatonka Tarp Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
andyn said:
John, when (date wise) are you planning on placing the order?

I will probably be placing the order in batches as I get enough payments. The supplier has agreed to post direct and I am paying him by credit card so that is instant.

So when I post the payment method I expect that I will have enough payments withing 24 hours to order the first batch. After that I will place orders once I have 5 or so paid for. Not sure how many of each type are in stock so you may have to wait for new stock. This takes about a week, no more than two.

So for the ones that are in stock you could well have them by this coming weekend.

Porcupine

Forager
Aug 24, 2005
Leek,The Netherlands
add me to the list for a cotton one please

practical point,i asume sending it to mainland europe will up the price a bit,do you have any idea by how much? (i want it anyway but id better tell SWMBO how much i spent while not even near a pub :lmao: )

Porc

MagiKelly

2 Lurch (1C & 1P)
1 Bardster (1C)
2 Angus Og (1C & 1P)
2 warthog1981 (2C)
1 hammy (1C)
1 Shankly (1P)
1 Dingo (1C)
2 Pauli (1C & 1P)
1 Phil562 (1C)
1 match (1P)
2 happy camper
1 peds8045
1 g4ghb (1P)
2 2blackcat (2C)
1 stuart f (1P)

21 so far. Still just tieing up a couple of details. Will probably be tomorrow when I start taking payments.

Will check the postage cost for europe.

Porcupine

Forager
Aug 24, 2005
Leek,The Netherlands
like i said,add me to the list anyway,the cheapest i saw near my home was 70 euro,so thats roughly 45 pound.

wasnt impressed by the quality of it either (one of the corners was frayed on the one i checked)

Porc

MagiKelly

2 Lurch (1C & 1P)
1 Bardster (1C)
2 Angus Og (1C & 1P)
2 warthog1981 (2C)
1 hammy (1C)
1 Shankly (1P)
1 Dingo (1C)
2 Pauli (1C & 1P)
1 Phil562 (1C)
1 match (1P)
2 happy camper
1 peds8045
1 g4ghb (1P)
2 2blackcat (2C)
1 stuart f (1P)
1 Porcupine (1C)

22 so far.

IMPOTANT BIT SO IF YOU ARE SKIPPING THORUGHT HE THREAD READ THIS BIT.

Sorry for shouting but hopefully that will save some questions.

Okay the group buy is still open and you can post requests for tarps till the 31st of January 2006, so no asking if you are too late until after then. Also you MUST post your request here first, do not just send payment without any notice on the thread.

Payment. You can either pay me by paypal (the higher amount) or send me a cheque. PayPal payments go to John "AT" Magikelly.co.uk If you are sending a cheque them PM me for details. With either method make sure you clearly say what your BCUK username is, that your payment is for tarps, how many and what type. Also give your address, if your writing is not clear then print your address, don't want the tarp going to the wrong place.

This may all sound overkill but remember I am about to receive 50 hammocks that people will be paying for as well as a couple of things I am selling on ebay so the scope for confusion is large.

Signed postage to Europe is an extra £8 I am afraid. It is quite a heavy item. If you still want to go ahead then let me know.

Oh and stock wise there is an order being placed today so the tarps should be in on Monday / Tuesday of next week, therefore you should have the tarps in time for following weekend.

MagiKelly

2 Lurch (1C & 1P) PAID
1 Bardster (1C)
2 Angus Og (1C & 1P) PAID
2 warthog1981 (2C)
1 hammy (1C)
1 Shankly (1P)
1 Dingo (1C)
2 Pauli (1C & 1P) PAID
1 Phil562 (1C) PAID
1 match (1P)
2 happy camper (2C) PAID
1 peds8045
1 g4ghb (1P) PAID
2 2blackcat (2C)
1 stuart f (1P) PAID
1 Porcupine (1C)
1 Scuba Pete (1P)

Every so often I will mark up who has paid to save everyone posting when they send payment. If it is not marked paid after a day or so then contact me. Remember if you want to pay by cheque to PM me for my address etc.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE