Tatonka Tarp 2 TC Polycotton

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Hi

I have for sale a tatonka tarp 2 in polycotton. This tarp has been used but very well looked after, there is no damage and it is not worn . I would like £45 posted for this tarp . This price includes 4 guy ropes and the polycotton stuff sack

It is 3m by 2.85 m and you can see the rest of the tech info here http://www.tamarackgroup.co.uk/acatalog/Tarps.html (Tamarack sell this tarp for £80 )

P1020500.jpg

P1020501.jpg

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
good man, i've spent the last hour or so trying to convince myself that SWMBLT really would like this for her birthday/valentines pressie, you've saved me a beating!

I was trying to workout if I could get my expenses paid in cash so mine would not know :lmao:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
good man, i've spent the last hour or so trying to convince myself that SWMBLT really would like this for her birthday/valentines pressie, you've saved me a beating!

I was trying to workout if I could get my expenses paid in cash so mine would not know :lmao:

You two weren't the only one sat at their computer trying to work out how to buy this bargain. :rofl:

Thank goodness Raikey came along when he did

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Hahahahahaha I clicked, got excited, then sad, now I'm gonna waste the rest of the day bothering the git! DAM YOU RAIKEY!

Ironically, more out of idle curiosty than anything, I just searched tatonka tarp on evilbay and found a BNWT 2TC still sealed,
.... saw the asking price
.... saw that there were 3 offers (did they not realise that less than 40 notes it was a gift)
.... thought of you vultures circling
.... and pressed the button.
Now I have to think of a way to explain it away :surrender:

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
hahahahaha

i have some kind of spending disease i,m certain,...

Dave!!! will you STOP txting me please!!!!!???

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Arrived this morning,....

wife was off work,......

bad timing

never mind

thanks anyway

ha ha cheers Phil,...:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE