Tarp - with silver reflective side?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
I got one from ebay too, think it was sold as an emergency blanket, cant remember what size it was though and not sure what Ive done with it. Someone recommended it on here, will try and find the thread when I get to a pc.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Mastino

Settler
Mar 8, 2006
Netherlands
Here you go:

Vihe Erätoveri
Vihe Erätoveri - A 290 x 290 cm tarp, with 16 lash points around the edges and 5 in the center. It can can be pitched in a variety of ways, depending on your needs. Provides shelter for 1-4 people. The positioning of the extra center lashpoints was originally designed by Finnish scouts. Weight approx. 0.8 kg.

Last edited:

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
that looks like a good bit of kit ged, any chance you'll have one with you next time i see you, i'd quite like a look at one

Sure Stu, I've taken to packing one wherever I go. You could have seen one at Shining Cliff if you'd stayed a bit longer... :yikes:

I might get out on the bike this weekend, if I do I can pop over with one, and your stuff too, if you'll be around.

susi

Nomad
Jul 23, 2008
Finland
Hello, that you Pekka? Yeah I'm good thanks, all ok with the family? Nice to hear that. Yeah sure I'm in for a 2 nighter chasing the mountain hares, I'll bring the dog. Good, see you then.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE