Tarp/sleeping set-ups

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
i use an inflatable mat, and arctic bag, and a goretex bivi. Mat doesnt fit in the bivi though.
What do you use under the mat to prevent punctures?

Also whats the length of the polish thing? They are less than £20. Do you use it as is or do you put an additional mat inside it etc?

Clanchief

Oct 14, 2017
Lomondside to Glasgow
I’ve have one of these Savotta Pena Laavu’s if you can see the image, a bit of both worlds

Click on Image here >
YOhsNYW.jpg

wiTg3O0.jpg

Suits my needs with a canvas German poncho base and a savotta roll mat, it needs two saplings or walking poles, this was the first pitch using two rod rests. It rolls up to a normal tarp size and comes with a fly net that Velcro’s on the front.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrEd

samobaggins

On a new journey
Mar 26, 2014
Bicester
I’ve have one of these Savotta Pena Laavu’s if you can see the image, a bit of both worlds

Click on Image here >
57sbyg3

Suits my needs with a canvas German poncho base and a savotta roll mat, it needs two saplings or walking poles, this was the first pitch using two rod rests. It rolls up to a normal tarp size and comes with a fly net that Velcro’s on the front.

The pic doesn’t work for me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE