Tarp help, Spike hunt.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chas

Feb 22, 2006
mid essex
Hello All, somewhere in Bushcraft Land lurks the elusive Spike a man who can work marvels with canvas, last heard of in the Portsmouth area. I want him to make me a tarp, urgently. If anyone knows his whereabouts don't contact Shaw Taylor, instead P.M. me with his phone number or address, many thanks, atb, Chas.:D

chas

Feb 22, 2006
mid essex
Spikey, :BlueTeamE Only if you can make a tarp for me:) if not Spike (the canvas man) is still out there :dunno: thanks for the help Mr. DaPikey. Chas.

chas

Feb 22, 2006
mid essex
Dear Bushcrafters and All Those Who Gather Here, may I give my sincerest thanks to Scanker for the info it was perfect, :You_Rock_ just what I remember seeing 2 years ago! As always someone here has the answer, by the way the number is right and I have spoken to Spike and placed my order, I'll let you all know how I get on. All the very best, Chas.:beerchug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE