Tamarack Outdoors

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Nat

Full Member
Sep 4, 2007
1,476
0
York, North Yorkshire
Just wanted to publically say "Thank You" to these guys, Sally and Tony at Tamarack for their quick emails and the refund for an item i bought a while ago.

:thankyou: folks
 
I like that shop aswell. They are very helpfull when I go in.
By the way last time I went in they had a knife by AW in there, looks very nice, but did not see a price.
Can anyone tell me?
 
Top folks to deal with and always happy to give good advice rather than just pushing a sale.

Walking in the shop is a bushcrafters' wet dream too :D
 
Yup, I can vouch for all that , I'm a regular there. I asked about the knife last time I was in there and I have a feeling it was £320 but I might be wrong. I have spent **** loads there since I found them.
 
ahhhhh Sally...... she has a voice that could launch a thousand bushcrafters on their way!:naughty: :o

on their way up north to visit! pffffwooraar!
Hey up blast from the past bert, it's me, modest Stu :)

Back to the knife, I'm pretty sure that Alan just made a nice little limited edition run of knives for Tamarack, to celebrate an anniversary of the set up (10yrs?), likley one or some of those eh?
 
An old post I know but I have just received an item from them which is brilliant, I only ordered it on Friday afternoon so am very happy it arrived here this morning. A very fast delivery and felt it was important that their services is recognised and appreciated!

Thanks

Stephen
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE