Tamarack Outdoors

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Not sure if this is the best place to post this but having been into the store today they have just launched a range of new products including some very nice leather stuff and a bundle deal on multi buy purchases which you may find of interest.

No connection by the way but a very satisfied customer for many years

P

Passer

I limit my trips to Tamarack. Just so many good products not seen in your average outdoor shop:rolleyes:

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Anyone planning on going to their "Tribe" weekend?

Looks like it will be a good weekend...

Simon

With a bit of luck Will and I will be going depends on Rugby training on the Sunday morning , maybe just make it for the Friday night , would be good to catch up and have a natter

Köld

Tenderfoot
Feb 2, 2012
Thule
I would appreciate a referral link to tamarackoutdoors if someone is willing to offer one. It should give you five pounds credit for the hassle, and me ten pounds on my first purchase if I'm not mistaken. I have added my name and email which might be needed under contacts on my about page here.

Edit - Thanks to whoever it was who emailed me a link!

Last edited:

Rich.H

Tenderfoot
Feb 10, 2010
N.Ireland
I haven't used this company before, can anyone say what they are like for ordering online? Is it a nice hassle free experience? Main reason for asking is they seem to be doing a Petzl Tikka2 Xp Core package for £25-£30 cheaper than anywhere else and I really would love to snap it up.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I haven't used this company before, can anyone say what they are like for ordering online? Is it a nice hassle free experience? Main reason for asking is they seem to be doing a Petzl Tikka2 Xp Core package for £25-£30 cheaper than anywhere else and I really would love to snap it up.

Yup they're a good bunch, prompt delivery too

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
My last experience went something like "Really sorry but all next weeks delivery from Helsport is already sold but will see what can do for you" about 3 days later "It is on route and will be with you tomorrow"

Top people and make a mean cuppa while you browse if you ever visit :)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE