Sympathy for a devil

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Soundmixer

Forager
Mar 9, 2011
Angus, Scotland
Please allow me to introduce myself...
Hi all.
I've been in to being outdoors for a really, really long time now. Probably since my grandad gave me a pocket knife when I was about 7 and showed me how to skin rabbits and clean fish. I've always been a country boy at heart!

The pressures and time constrains of work have meant that I haven't been out for a while but this year I intend to change that. I love star gazing from my hammock at night, with the crackle of the fire dying down and the warmth of whisky in my belly.

So I thought that I might hang here for a while and see what other like minded souls are up to. As I grow old disgracefully the solitude and peace that being in the woods and the hills brings is even more important, and if you guys can help me get back to that, it'll be a good year.:cool:

Cheers,

Soundmixer

Soundmixer

Forager
Mar 9, 2011
Angus, Scotland
Zarkwon,

Maybe taste but never wealth. I learned a while ago that you don't need much wealth (although cash to buy gear or guitars is always cool) just happiness with what you have.

Everyone,

Thanks for the welcome, it's appreciated.

Soundmixer

Soundmixer

Forager
Mar 9, 2011
Angus, Scotland
Dude,
So many years and I have a whole shed full of souls. My wife says I should stick them on Ebay but you know how it goes.
You have to photograph them, write about them, post them and some days you just can't be arsed selling a soul....:evilangel:

As for faith, there's no substitute for a good blaster at your side.:cool:

Soundmixer

Forager
Mar 9, 2011
Angus, Scotland
Phil,

Only in rhyming slang mate!
Working at a University AV dept currently but a sound recordist by trade.
Banks are for getting your wages put in and then taking them out as soon as possible!

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
A Bank used to be a place where the robbers wore masks and demanded money from the customers side, now the crooks stand on the tellers side wearing uniforms whilst stealing money.

phil

333 feathers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE