Sword?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kvitulf

Jan 7, 2005
Northern Norway
My 9" laplander(stromeng) is my same/laplander katana :rolmao:

I`d rather learn how to roll my own incase i need a sword in the bush. Then I`d make a Ninja-To which is a short straight bladed tool/weapon.
And straight spring steel is pretty easy to come by as scrap in Norway, its a project on hold until I see a need for this :rolmao:

Emdiesse

Settler
Jan 9, 2005
Surrey, UK
although with the origional ninja-to's you have to use a sawing motion to cut things. So ninjas used to stab with their sword instead.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Come on chaps, this belongs in Other Chatter :wink: The impractical (or practical) use of ninja swords in the woods doesn't really have much to do with Edged Tools in bushcraft. Even if it is a laugh :lol:

Danzo

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 8, 2004
Close to Sherwood
Emdiesse said:
LOL! :rolmao:

I didn't know! :?:
I thought it may have because it was on british blades in the bushcraft section :eek:):

Sometimes on BB we can be a little bit drunk and we probably post things which are not best for bushcraft. I think there is a post from me and the General about using an RPG to kill rabbits.

:shock:

Sign up to BB Emdiesse and we will answer your questions about some of our weirder threads when we all sober up. We really are quite normal and can tell you a lot about knives.

:eek:):

Danzo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE