Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
For Sale.
Swoosh Bushcrafter, O-1. Sold Pending Funds
£30
Inc UK postage.
Paypal, cheque or cash on collection all good.

This is an early knife. Seems to take a decent edge, but I don't really know much about the knife. It belonged to Dave1945, who passed away a while back. Last summer I helped his widow sell off his archery gear and knife collection. This is the last piece of cutlery. The guiding stipulation was that all items should go to good homes with the folk on these forums.

Thanks for looking. just ask if you want to see any other pictures.

Last edited:

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Thats a great price for a great knife. :)

I thought you had made something else when i saw the thread Chris... have you made anything recently?

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Dang, someone pipped Wolf Man to the post by PM, but I only spotted it this evening :banghead:. Made the mistake of posting some other bits on BB and got swamped with PMs. Don't get time to surf or email at work anymore so was rather overwhelmed by the response when I got on this evening:11doh:

Sorry to have left you in the air Wolf Man:eek:

Don't really get time to make knives these days either. Last 2 years I have only finished off one knife. Life isn't much fun, no time for internet forums, no time for hobbies, just time for work, DIY and stress. No longer understand how people have time to participate in places like this :(

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Its the same for me mate, i don't have much time to sit and enjoy the forum atm. I'm on often enough, but my time is spent with PM's mainly.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE