Swiss camo jacket & trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SI-Den

Tenderfoot
Jul 23, 2011
Norfolk
Having a clear out of kit an I've got a spare set of these Swiss army jacket & trousers.

The jacket fits me, I'm a 44/46" chest and the trousers fit me as well, I wear a 38" trouser but they can adjust down to a 36"

The trousers have reinforced knees and like the jacket they have loads of pockets!

It also comes with a 'day sack' that attaches to the back of the jacket

I'm looking for £20 +PP for the set.

Thanks

Den

keith2616

Dec 16, 2009
Scotland
I have one of these jackets, and whilst my girlfriend thinks it looks completely ridiculous, I personally love it!
I bought mine from Varusteleka, a Finnish army surplus shop, it's web page has pics and text describing the
surprisingly thorough spec of the jacket, e.g. under the rim of adjustable hood is an insect screen. Could be
handy for those midgies! You could carry a lot of kit around in all the pockets, the trousers can hook up inside the
jacekt like braces, plus it's pretty thick and warm for an army field jacket. Here's the Finnish place in case
you fancy a look:
http://www.varusteleka.fi/product/uniforms-used/swiss-field-uniform-m70-alpenflage-used/_3C40OEY30

SI-Den

Tenderfoot
Jul 23, 2011
Norfolk
Thanks for the post, yes they are good jackets with loads of space for storage.

I'd forgotten about the insect screen in the hood!

Den

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE