Swiss Army Rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Terry.m.

Forager
Dec 2, 2014
Kent
Swiss Mountain Pack
Recon: Swiss Mountain Pack – Waterproof Rubberised Canvas
This is an all-time classic design, originating in the 1950's as the famous and highly sought-after but now very rare 'salt and pepper' canvas and leather rucksack (also available reconditioned by us here ), this evolution is it's most rugged form – the later early-1980's model in rubberised canvas and leather, also the final evolution of the design before it was replaced in military use by modern-era materials. These are surely the toughest most bomb-proof rucksacks every made. Beautifully constructed in thick high quality leather and quality forged anodised metal fittings, we chose this version as it is the ultimate example of Swiss engineering in a truly beautiful and highly functional design. It's tough, bullet-proof yet a beautiful and classic design.
Out of stock

I bought this from Wynnchester Camp & Adventure , great peice of kit used it 3 times and it does not suit my back, such a shame but anyhow all its doing it storing other kit, so i am looking to Swop it.not sure what for though at mom.!!, but i am going to get a Frost River Pack...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE