Swedish M39 canvas/leather rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbo

Nomad
Aug 22, 2005
Darkest Scotland,
Spamel check the "Stuff from Sweden" thread regarding the Pack in it I think the a pic is of a Nowegian pack with a pouch on the front.

Andy

marshall4771

Forager
Jan 5, 2004
Bingley,West Yorkshire
The bag is very similar to the one I was sent by mistake, however, mine doesnt have the front pouch - just one either side, and mine has a green web back support at the base of the frame. Oh and there are no laces to fasten the bag.

The frame is identical in colour and shape. I think mine is a Norwegian bag but maybe has less capacity than the one posted in "stuff from Sweden"

Shaun

Robbo

Nomad
Aug 22, 2005
Darkest Scotland,
Mine was ordered from GAS and packaged only in clear celophane type wrapping so be quick and hide it.

One thing I should say about this pack, for what it is, it is INCREDIBLY light.

Andy

Simon H

Nomad
Feb 20, 2008
The Ashdown Forest
Mine was ordered from GAS and packaged only in clear celophane type wrapping so be quick and hide it.

One thing I should say about this pack, for what it is, it is INCREDIBLY light.

Andy

I'll have a chat with the postman tomorrow.

I'm glad it's light, the weight was my only reservation.

Simon H

Nomad
Feb 20, 2008
The Ashdown Forest
It arrived today. It's probably the best value thing I've bought for a while.

Nicely worn in (not keen on brand new stuff) but years of life left and as said before the leather needs softening and the straps are a bit odd with the hooks on, but otherwise excellent.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
O dear i'm going to have to order one I think.
Years ago I bought an old Karrimor canvas bag with woolly coated straps. It was blue with no frame. I have since rivited two surplus Burghaus side pouches to it, dyed it, and think its great. Cost £10 all together. Going on a trip soon to see if frameless is ok all loaded up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE