Swedish Army Mess Kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 3, 2016
Ireland
Great pieces of kit managed to snag a used stainless steel one last year, it looked a state but I just sanded all the tatty green paint off and left it shiny and much better.. strong piece of kit if you dont mind the weight :)

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Thanks for the link but if I bought another mess kit I think my wife would either kill me or file for divorce.:)

The addiction to buy mess kits is unreal! If you do buy the Swedish Army Mess Kit, the divorce is probably worth it! Haha!

Ironically wives tend to end up with the really good items in the divorce settlements so she'd probably get the mess kit!

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
Ironically wives tend to end up with the really good items in the divorce settlements so she'd probably get the mess kit!

LOL very true, no doubt she'd ask for all my mess kits in the settlement out of spite. I think I'll stick with my German M31 kit that I managed to sneak in the house.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I like my Swedish cook set with the Trangia burner - it lives in my van at all times.
The first ones (yes - more than one then) cost £15 but soon the price fell to £9 (this was in a shop - not on-line) but it now looks like Rarity Value has pushed the price way up again.
They are good (if weighty) cook sets and I wish I had kept a couple more to sell on now!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE