Swedish Army Cardigan

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

addyb

Native
Jul 2, 2005
Vancouver Island, Canada.
I'm sure they're fine. I've got an army issue 'wool pully' sweater and so do most of the people on the forums. Very hardwearing and extremely warm. They're even a bit water repellent to boot so you really can't go wrong with them. I'd say go ahead and buy it unless you already have.

Adam

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
That's fantastic - an Army cardigan. I so want one.

Can anyone find me a pair of Swedish army slippers to go with it?

(Actually it looks like good bit of kit but can you see the average squaddie signing for his cardie?) :D.

Red

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
If they're any thing like quality of the Norwegian Army jumper that I had a few years back then they will be a great buy!:)

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
BR: There was actually slippers to go with it. Some regiments had at least. Ugly plastic slippers. Almost as bad as these abominations people call crocs.

The linked cardigan is old, but as it's woolen it's a good buy. The newer ones are made by woolpower, aka ullfrotté.

And greg, they're kind of similar, except this one has a zipper which the norweigan one lack.

TheGreenMan

Native
Feb 17, 2006
beyond the pale
:lmao:

That's a shame you've taken that attitude, BS, I was really looking forward to a pair...as long as they came in bushcrafter's green, of course :p ...but then again, camo slippers would be very cool indeed! :D

All the best,
Paul.

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
British Red said:
That's fantastic - an Army cardigan. I so want one.

Can anyone find me a pair of Swedish army slippers to go with it?

(Actually it looks like good bit of kit but can you see the average squaddie signing for his cardie?) :D.

Red

Joking aside Red,I am gradually replacing my "over the head" gear with full zip.

Much more versatile for heating/cooling,so an army wooly cardy would be just the thing. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE