SWAPS -British Army Shelter with Bungees Attached and Survival Aids Pile Jacket Liner

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

ph5172

Forager
Feb 13, 2010
233
4
Coventry
I am having the usual clear out we all have when the Garage starts to feel the strain at its seams!!

I have the following for swaps.

- Genuine British Army Shelter in DPM with attached bungee cords on the corners (basically one hook with the end lock wrapped onto the corner loops) it can also be made into a crude stretcher due to handles down the centre and sides - In as new condition and fully water tight


- Survival Aids Pile Jacket Liner - basically a Buffalo without the outer waterproof cover and a zip down the middle - Size XL (approx 46'' chest)


I am ideally looking for a set of German Army Moleskin Trousers - 34 waist long leg
 
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE