Swap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Gary,

Mind those Camels, smoking's not good for you!
Oh - if 3 fags are enough its not that big a harem is it! Excessive use of said harem might make you need that zimmer sooner than expected :wink: :wink:

Dave

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Just as well I dont smoke - no fag break means more fun! Whether the harems big or small doesnt matter - its quality not quantity - so im told! :-D

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
Hello Gary,

How about some nice little meteorite Damascus `jewell´ neck knife with Ebony grip and Ray skin pouch sheath + silver necklace?

Here are some pictures:

mini%20knife%20meteorite%20damascus.JPG

This is a view of the left side of the knife.

mini%20knife%20meteorite%20damascus%20detail%20left.JPG

This is a view of the right side of the knife.

mini%20knife%20meteorite%20damascus%20detail%20right.JPG

And some other goodie to be discussed, like an original FOX axe;

mo04001-.jpg
:cool:

Best Scouting wishes from Holland,

Bagheera

Tvividr

Nomad
Jan 13, 2004
Norway
www.gjknives.com
Hello Gary,

:idea: How about a "stoneage" knife ?
The pics are on my pc, so unfortunately I can not upload the images directly to this board. But if you're interested I can send them by email (or if somebody here can help uploading, I can send the pics to them :?: ).
At the moment I have two such knives finished. One with a white blade and one with a black blade.
The white blade (with streaks of grey, purple and pink/red) is made of fossil coral and knapped partly by American Michael Stafford and partly by myself.
The black blade is made of black lace obsidian (volcanic glass) and knapped by one of (if not THE) best flintknapper today: Errett Callahan (American).
Both knives are assembled by me. Handles made of whale bone (Blue Whale shot around 1930). Blades are glued into the handle with a mixture of pinepitch and charcoal (a few nettle fibers added). Then lashed with reindeer rawhide.

I also have a noggin knife finished with handle of curly grained birch, whalebone, and a silver spacer. Blade forged by Steen Nielsen, who is one of the best bladesmiths in Norway today. I have not made a sheath for this knife yet, but will make that my first priority if you'll trade for that one :-D .

GJ

Hi

I have an interesting Axe if you're interested!

Its pretty old, and has a hand forged head similar in shape to the Gransfors Broad axe, but made in Britain. Head is about 1.2lb in weight. Has been very nicely rehandled. Great condition! Holds an awsome edge.

Unfortunately no case, but I'm sure a bit of innovative leatherwork will solve that.

I don't have any Blondes unfortunately, but I do have a fiery readhead I wouldn't mind getting rid of.

S

slyfox

Im interested in a trade, were abouts are you from ??

What sort of thing are after?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE