Swap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Anybody want to swap a brand new never been used Bison Bushcraft Woodcraft Knife with Walnut scales and a fire steel neck/belt sheath for something else? :wink:

What do I want - no idea :-? - so I'm open to offers - A knife or an axe maybe, a leggy blonde? Even a few old books who knows but someone out there must have something of interest. :-D

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
Sounds like you're swapping mine!!!!

My swap (same thing but with birch handle) for a woodlore micarta wasn't successful :cry:

Only mine is used :-D :lol:

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Ya remember it.

Dont know why it wasnt I think they're as good as any knife on the market - I got two of them and thye're up to everything I could ask of em. :shock:

The unused one btw, was for my wife but she prefers a more delicate tool (being a bit of a midget) and it seems a shame to let a new knife sit there on the shelf so I thought I'd swap it for something interesting. :-D

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
I can vouch for anyone interested that these knives from Roger are some of the most practical I've ever owned. The bite into wood is the best, they are comfortable and well made.
An A+ knive!

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
You can have my wife, only 4'9" but a professional body builder and been Miss Great Britian 5 times.
Not a bad cook either!!!

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
First blonde through the post gets the knife!

Actually Viking you keep teasing me with these blondes I might have to come see one day!

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
I dont know - I'm after something interesting - doesnt have to be the same value or anything just something to spark the imagination. could be knife or a book or a viking helmet who knows.

Does that make sense?

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
If I got Gary right, he wants something special something you just can´t go out and buy. like something handmade and thats got something to do with bushcraft.

Something I thinks Gary would like.

Handmade Sapmi Coffe and sugar bag

4412736_1.jpg

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Viking Id say yes but i have several already.

Even oiled two and use em when out shooting.

Sorry - but your right on the money.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
I love the sacks, where can I get two from and how much would they cost?

I am also on the lookout for a wooden cup as used by Ray Mears in his Sweedish programme. Any ideas, and again where from and how much please? :biggthump

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
I know two places that sell thinhs like this on the net and that is

http://www.kero.se/
and
http://www.karesuandokniven.com/

A coffe bag cost from £9 and up, a cup that is called "kåsa" cost about £30-40.
Sometimes you fins them on online auctions to really good prices. But the best way to get your hands on things like this is to go to Lapland. It´s often cheaper and in better quality if you buy them there.

Found an american site who sell a lot of swedish stuff all from Sapmi knives to snuff =)

http://www.northerner.com/

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE