Gear to swap - Swanndri Bush Shirt, Karrimor Sabre 45, 5.11 P.U.S.H

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jackdaw

Hi there,

What with having loads more stuff in and around the house at the moment (Christmas!) I have just been given orders from the long-haired General to get rid of some, in her words, "crap".

Personally I don't get why she can't see that having more than one Swanndri Bush Shirt is just plain sensible, even though I only wear one at a time like she says.

It's New Zealand made in brand new condition in a 3XL which is 2XL in the new sizes. It's a tad big for me (46") but I didn't know the sizing of NZ made garments before I bought one. For reference, it would appear that you need to buy a size up from your normal.

I also have too many bergans so one has to go (I got away with just one ha!).

It's a Karrimor Sabre 45 in US DPM. I has the side zips to take PLCE pouches. It's been used for a holiday I went on to Iraq a few years ago so has the odd mark, scuff but has no holes or rips.

Finally, we have a 5.11 P.U.S.H pack in OD which is pretty much brand new. I think I still have the tags. I like it but only used it once as I have a Maxpedition Lunada which I prefer so it has been sat in a box waiting for a new owner.

I will post pics once its daylight.

As for swaps anything is on the cards. There really isn't anything that I want and would consider all options. So let me know what you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackdaw

Have had a couple of offers that I have turned down. So thought I had best post what I definitely do not want:

1. Any military gear.
2. Anything that looks military.

The object here is to please the misses by getting rid of stuff not add to my large collection of workwear.

I would consider anything to do with outdoor cooking, especially dutch ovens and stoves. Another axe wouldn't go amiss as the wife doesn't know about my little collection yet!

Thanks for looking.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Eyup jackdaw ,I've a nice leather sheepskin flying jacket if that's any interest or a top quality drover jacket that can be worn as a 3/4 wax jkt or as an all in one boiler suit as you can create leggings with it. Cheers

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi Jackdaw, id be interested in the 5.11 P.U.S.H pack in OD! I have no idea where to start trade wise though? any hints?

Jackdaw

Hi Cowboy, as my second post says, anything to do with cooking outdoors. I'm after a dutch oven or stove etc. Pics available via email if you want. Just PM me your email address.

I can't post pics being a peasant and not having access to a photobucket account.

Last edited:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Pit to pit is 25" and supple. Fits me at a 45"chest. Has a few character marks and a couple of dark blue paint flecks pictured. Don't let these be off putting, they are barely visible and could be scratched off and a bit of polish applied . I'm in west Yorkshire so depending on how far east you are? We could meet up for a viewing? Cheers Chis
mese6uge.jpg

qunyge3y.jpg

3ugedy7e.jpg

nu3utuhu.jpg

dehu7uqy.jpg

zyvu5ege.jpg

aba5uger.jpg

6y6ajy3u.jpg

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Hello, would you be interested in a Sammick recurve bow for the swannie? Or a spyderco spyderwrench (USA made not available anymore), or a victorinox Swiss champ with a maxpedition single pouch in khaki....

Jackdaw

Looks good Chiseller and I have always fancied a flying jacket to offset my handle bar tache but the wife has just rumbled me!

I can't have another jacket. Looks great though.

Still open to offers. Anything considered otherwise this goes on the bay tomorrow.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Looks good Chiseller and I have always fancied a flying jacket to offset my handle bar tache but the wife has just rumbled me!

I can't have another jacket. Looks great though.

Still open to offers. Anything considered otherwise this goes on the bay tomorrow.

Ne'er mind, good luck with them trades :thumbup:

kungaryfu

Jan 3, 2012
dorset
Ive got a nice little hemlock shafted hatchet if your interested in swapping for the karrimore,
Pm me your email address and i can email you pictures straight from my phone
Atb
Gary

kungaryfu

Jan 3, 2012
dorset
Ive got a nice little hemlock shafted hatchet if your interested in swapping for the karrimore,
Pm me your email address and i can email you pictures straight from my phone
Atb
Gary

Email sent:-
I sent it to the wrong email address the first time doh:banghead::banghead:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE