Swap - Radius No.17 Brass Paraffin stove.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chrisj

Nomad
Oct 14, 2009
Gwynedd
I got this stove from my grandfathers garage when we cleared his house and intended to refurbish and use it but never have. It needs a new pump washer and is missing the plug that screws into the top of the tank in place of the burner for transport. These were both available when I checked a few years ago.

The stove has ended up being moved around the house from one place to another and realistically I can't see me ever using it so I'd like to see it go to a home where it will be appreciated.

I'd quite like a flint and steel tinder box or pouch but I'd consider other offers.

Chrisj

Nomad
Oct 14, 2009
Gwynedd
I haven't got flint and steel stuff, could you give a clue as to what else might tempt you?

Ooooh I don't know. I have several Moras so don't need any more knives. Have tariffs and hammocks so OK there.
A bivi maybe as I've never had one. Baggage. Possibly clothing ( I'm usually a size L but I'm tall so need good length in the arms and legs). Cast Iron. Nice leather craft items; pouches, journal cover things like that. I don't really NEED anything so something nice to have and tempting is what I'm after really.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've got a lightweight bivvi bag in it's own stuff sack, I'll dig it out this evening and get the details....................Interested?

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I can't seem to get a Linky-thing to the page, but Google "Trekmates bivvy bag" and you can see it in detail. It's black, extremely lightweight ripstop, pacs down to the size of a large tin of petfood, and is in as-new condition.

Used twice, but the tarp and sleeping bag is enough for me............See what you think.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Great stuff...........I'll fire off a PM later in the day, and get the bivvi off to you first thing tomorrow morning...................

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Stove arrived safe and sound today - very pleased as Ive not had a pressure stove in my hands for many years! Thankyou for the trade, it's been a pleasure................

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE