WW2 British army brass paraffin stove. Rare

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo,

I have no more use for this lovely stove.

LNaNgHy.jpg
J5z5Ydu.jpg

This is the rare brass bodied one, not the more common green painted steel one like this: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-...016447?hash=item3fa64d317f:g:syYAAOSw97xbWJOe < I have no affiliation to this ebay seller, just using their listing as an example of the value of the less collectable one.

It worked fine the last time I used it, a few years back. It does not come with the original storage can and is in good conditoon considering it's WW2 era. Please feel free to ask any questions about the stove, it's just in my kitchen on display..

I'd like to trade it for machetes, vintage knives and tools etc.

In particular I'd like a US army pocket knife, I think they are made by Camillus? And I'd like old jungle machetes but any interesting ones will do, same with axes.

Also open to shooting related gear, mostly airguns and crossbows.

And gas masks.. and riot gear..

Value of the stove is less than £100 but more than.. £50 I guess? No idea really, I think that ebay seller is dreaming a bit lol.

If anyone knows a more accurate value please message me! ;)

Looking to get shot of this old beast soon as I need to clear my kitchen and if it doesn't get swapped in a wek or so I'm gonna put it on an auction site (which I don't want to do).

Cheers!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE