Swap GB Carving Axe for Electeic Guitar

paulnb57

Nov 18, 2007
Isle of Wight
Strange one this I'll grant you! The axe is about a year old and has never been used, still wearing its standard mask. Just after I bought it I cut my thumb to the bone with my GB SFA and I lost my confidence, hence I never used the carving axe. Its a right hander with the faceted carving to the handle.

I'll handle post and packing UK only and am looking for a used electric guitar of similar value, it doesnt matter if its scruffy, if you have something gimme a shout!

Same as this!

Paul

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I tried to PM you, when you first listed, but was unable to. Nor email you. You've either turned them on recently, [and can't imagine you have without saying so]
Or its a glitch with the BCUK website.

I'll PM you.

paulnb57

Nov 18, 2007
Isle of Wight
Strange one this I'll grant you! The axe is about a year old and has never been used, still wearing its standard mask. Just after I bought it I cut my thumb to the bone with my GB SFA and I lost my confidence, hence I never used the carving axe. Its a right hander with the faceted carving to the handle.

I'll handle post and packing UK only and am looking for a used electric guitar of similar value, it doesnt matter if its scruffy, if you have something gimme a shout!

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Apologies chap.just got jn from a long weekend celebration.actually used one of these.what you looking for apart from a guitar?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE