Swap antler for leatherworking tools

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

trixx

Jul 14, 2010
Scotland
I have a fair amount of antler - a mixture of red deer and sika, some natural brown, some weathered to nearly white.

Wondering if anyone is interested in a swap for some leatherworking tools? I'm looking for an edge beveler, a groover, an overstitch wheel, some punches - just the basics to get started on belts and knife sheaths. Might also be interested in leather, dyes, etc.

So if you've got any of that stuff spare, and you fancy a trade for antler drop me a PM.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Would you be up for a swap of some heavyweight, braided, mid brown coloured, linen thread for some antler tips suitalbe for toggles to fasten cloaks ?

cheers,
Toddy

trixx

Jul 14, 2010
Scotland
I think I'm OK for thread, but I'm sure we can work out some other sort of barter. How many antler tips do you need?

Taffy63

Forager
May 18, 2009
Vale of Glamorgan
I can make you a stitch groover in return for a heavyweight red deer antler that I can use for flint knapping. The crown end for percussion flaking and some points for pressure flaking.
Cheers
Nigel

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE