Swap 3 D cell Maglite torch for a 2 cell Maglite

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
I have a 3 cell maglite torch in new but slightly used condition and would like to swap it for a 2 d cell. For me I prefer the shorter 2 cell to pack away in my gear. Doesnt matter if it is a bulb or LED as mine is currently configured as an LED but can easily put the original bulb back in

paul atkin

Forager
Dec 15, 2010
york
paulatkin.co.uk
ive got a couple of 2d cell mags redundant in a cupboard one blue one black, i now use led lensers. No need for trade send postage money and either one is yours Paul

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
Thank you, I'd be very interested in the black one, basically I have a set of kit for myself and have tried to put together another similar set for my 14 year old lad. D cell batteries come in packs of 4 so seems more sense for us too have 2 cell rather than the three thus suggested swapping it on here. Welcome to send me a paypal invoice for postage if tha'ts the most convenient form of payment?

Chris

paul atkin

Forager
Dec 15, 2010
york
paulatkin.co.uk
ok matey got your message will post int morning. I wont be at the moot (too Busy with other stuff ) but you never know we may meet up sometime. ive also got a 2d cell mag in blue not being used, free to anyone who wants it, a pint in the making at some point if paths ever cross.

Essexman

Forager
Jul 26, 2010
Essex
ok matey got your message will post int morning. I wont be at the moot (too Busy with other stuff ) but you never know we may meet up sometime. ive also got a 2d cell mag in blue not being used, free to anyone who wants it, a pint in the making at some point if paths ever cross.

Has the 2d mag be taken?

If not could I claim it please. In exchange I can send you some paracord gifts?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE