Swanndri Mosgiel XL uk final chance ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I'm game :)

Hillhook? lol do elaborate mate :)

Guess it would have to be a full tang instead of a sleeve affair.....
3aqegemy.jpg

But along them lines, not quite as long ....but every bit the tool......with a scandi grind on the hook side and the best makers mark out there on the blade...' Mark Hill ' 01

Oh hell yeah.........gud 'elth

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Fookin 'ell lol. Thats not gonna be a cheap piece of 01. What sort of dimensions are we talking then? Could get it much cheaper by going and paying cash to my supplier. I could do socketed as well as full tang but if you want it shorter full tang shouldnt be a prob., .........and.......between me and you......... the zombies aint real.....:lmao:

Guess it would have to be a full tang instead of a sleeve affair.....
3aqegemy.jpg

But along them lines, not quite as long ....but every bit the tool......with a scandi grind on the hook side and the best makers mark out there on the blade...' Mark Hill ' 01

Oh hell yeah.........gud 'elth

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Nearly spat my bacca aht lmao....I didn't say I was expecting that credit note to cover it ;) this is something special that could pave the way ........;)

Dimension wise .....mmmmm if tha can do one piece sleeved....then full size.....I mentioned full tang, to give you options/ ideas to toss around. I'd ideally like summat that could be carried on a belt.....perhaps the size of a sfa overall. Perhaps 12-14 " of blade?

An re zombies.....gior ....thal be tryin t'tell me wrestling's fake next :banghead::D;)

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Oh no....wrestlings the real deal.....lol, :D If ya Smeeeeell what the rock is coookin lol ( that was up to date last time i watched it anyway :p)

We'll sort something mate, what ever ya want. If you wanna make a day of it, you can come over and watch me make it when i have the materials sorted, Steve too if he so wishes :)

Last edited:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Now that sounds like a plan.....especially as Steve is holding yer coyt at present. I can drop the coyt in any evening to keep yer wharm while we get it finalised. Lmao at Rock.....more of a stone cold fan misen lol.....What? ;)

I might know a man that knows a man.....that may be able to buy the steel cheaper???? Got to hit the hay nah ....I'll pm my number etc in morning. Sleep well an wake strong Mark.....there's some graft ahead ;):thumbup:

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
:lmao:

I'm all game for graft mate....... bring it on. :) No rush for the coyt. No plans to go anywhere until mid March.:)

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Oh no....wrestlings the real deal.....lol, :D If ya Smeeeeell what the rock is coookin lol ( that was up to date last time i watched it anyway :p)

We'll sort something mate, what ever ya want. If you wanna make a day of it, you can come over and watch me make it when i have the materials sorted, Steve too if he so wishes :)

:beer: sounds good. Cheers mark.

touched by nature

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Ere what's this about zombies not been real. If you lot had of been in the same pub as me the other night you would of believed.
Looking forward to seeing this coming along.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE