Swanndri Bush Shirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Bad Stu

Nomad
Jul 18, 2006
Shropshire
I have just ordered a Swanndri Mosgiel Bushshirt, I like the idea but have I done the right thing?

They seem good for general bushcraft and knocking about, walking the dog etc.

I just need some reassurance from happy Swanndri owners!

Stewey. :)

Big Bad Stu

Nomad
Jul 18, 2006
Shropshire
Phew!

Thank God for that, now all I have to do is hide it from the wife for a few days ;) or I will need to use the hammock when she throws me out!

Stewey.

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
I have two of the heavy woolen shirts and they are great . Watch the washing of them for a big shrinkage . My wife washes everything woolen in cool water and I have had no bother with other garments. I have certainly had them for a long time.I am going to get her to make my first one into a short sleeve version as I amloath to part with it. Great stuff in the wind and even light drissel > Your wife won't chuck you out she will want one too.
Keep the logs on the fire--Stuart S

Big Bad Stu

Nomad
Jul 18, 2006
Shropshire
The shirt arrived yesterday and today it had it's first proper try out in the rain, it performed excellently as I expected.

The wollen texture is a bit weird at first but I am sure I will get used to it in time.

Even the wife seems impressed so I seem to be on to a winner.

Thanks for the assurance. :You_Rock_

Stewey :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE